Halloween is the perfect time to have a fun, ghoul-themed Halloween wedding! I am excited to announce the Mid-Ohio Valley Wedding Officiants “‘Til Death Do Us Part” Wedding Event!
The best news is that I’m waiving the venue fee and knocking off an additional $25 for anyone who gets married October 25-31. The cost will be $125 for all weddings in the Mid-Ohio Valley Wedding Officiants Chapel. And two weddings are better than one! Sign up with another couple for two back-to-back weddings in the same evening, and the cost will be $100 per couple!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Costumed Wedding Officiant
- Use of the Halloween-themed wedding chapel for 45 minutes
- A specially-written Halloween-themed ceremony
- Walk down the aisle to Halloween-themed music
- Use of the coffin ring bearer wedding box
- Complimentary pumpkin-colored guest book
- “Well Wishes” box with special messages from your guests
- Complimentary Filing of Marriage License
- Five digital images with reprint rights — 3 chapel photos and 2 Halloween backdrop photos
Pictured below: The Mid-Ohio Valley Wedding Officiants Chapel and The Halloween backdrop. Click on the images to view full size.
Reserve your spot early! A non-refundable retainer of $75 is required to secure your date and time. Afternoon and evening appointments are available.
The Mid-Ohio Valley Wedding Officiants Chapel is located at 521 Market Street on the second floor of the Dils Center in Suite 8. The chapel seats 35 guests. Contact Deb Lorentz at 740-525-6974 to reserve your spot. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook by clicking HERE.