I am smitten…head-over-heels, totally, and completely in love with officiating weddings. I’m hooked. There’s no turning back now.
Ironically, I began this venture as something I could do every now and then. However, I wasn’t prepared to fall in love with the process. It’s always emotional, uplifting, and a joy to do what I do.
There’s no better feeling than standing with a couple and taking them over the threshold of being engaged to being married. The joy…the tears…the love that I witness each week fuels my desire to keep joining couples in marriage for as long as I am able to do so.
You may already know that I have a wedding chapel in my photography studio. It’s simple and a beautiful alternative to a courthouse wedding or small home ceremony. I also officiate weddings on location. Some are minutes away from my home or studio. Others are several hours away. These are services that I already offer.
I have added another ceremony with that “something extra special” to it– the Signature Ceremony. I’m super excited about it.
My Signature Ceremony is for the couple who want a ceremony that is written and customized specifically for them. It’s for the couple who want an unforgettable experience–one that will make their guests laugh, cry, and remember their first day of marriage for years to come.
To begin, contact me no-obligation wedding consultation. If we’re a good match, we’ll move forward and plan your Signature Ceremony.
Here’s what’s included:
- We’ll collaborate. Everything from the beginning to the end of the ceremony will be a team effort. I’ll give you choices for your customized ceremony, and I’ll do all the heavy lifting. You’ll know everything I’ll say and do the day of the event. There will be no surprises.
- It’s personalized. Your wedding day is the sum of all your experiences and how you got there. I’ll tell your story.
- I will share your wedding script as it evolves every step of the way. I’ll revise it until it is exactly as you want it. There’s no limit on the number of revisions.
- Continuous contact by phone/email is included in my fee.
- Your complete rehearsal is included.
- Travel and fuel up to 50 miles from Parkersburg, WV or Belpre, OH is included in the price.
- Legal documents will be signed and filed/mailed within one business day of your ceremony.
- Just in case clause: It’s not likely that I will be too sick to perform your ceremony but if I am, I’ll have a backup officiant on standby to ensure that your wedding day is a beautiful experience.
- I’ll arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ceremony.
- I will orchestrate and perform a beautiful, unique, and sentimental ceremony that is like no other wedding experience!
I’m thrilled to offer this service to the first five couples who book it at an introductory cost of $50 off the cost listed on my Services & Rates page. I look forward to making your wedding day a beautiful and memorable experience.